Selling a House to PWC Real Estate
PWC Real Estate FAQs
If you have questions about selling your home for cash to PWC Real Estate you’re on the right page. You’ll find answers to the most frequently asked questions related to selling a home to PWC Real Estate.
Selling Your Home
Mike and Aaron are also more than happy to answer your questions personally anytime if you don’t find the answers you need on our FAQ page. Just give us a call and we’ll answer your questions and put you in contact with one of our local franchisees who will gladly make a fair, free, no-obligation cash offer for your home as quickly as possible.
Commonly Asked Questions
Who usually sells their houses to PWC Real Estate?
That’s one of the most frequently asked questions we get here at PWC. Homeowners from all walks of life sell houses, homes and properties to PWC Real Estate for a number of reasons, including:
- Relocating to another city or state
- Facing foreclosure because of delinquent mortgage payments
- Needing to liquidate assets due to divorce, medical bills, or other cash need
- Wanting to sell a property inheritance quickly
- Not having the money or desire to make necessary home repairs
- Getting rid of problematic rental property
- Job Loss
- And More
If you’re interested in selling your home, it’s important to know that the thing most of the people selling their houses to PWC Real Estate franchisees have in common is the need to sell quickly to a reputable home buyer who can ensure a fast, hassle free closing and all cash sale.
How does the process work when selling your home to PWC Real Estate?
If you’re interested in selling your home to a PWC Real Estate agent, here’s the home buying process:
- Call us at PWC Real Estate or fill out our contact form to give us some simple information about your home.
- We’ll have a PWC Real Estate agent in your area contact you immediately to schedule a visit to your home.
- Our agent will visit your home in person and evaluate your home’s condition. Within 24 hours PWC Real Estate will make a fair, no-obligation offer to purchase your home for cash. Accepting our cash offer is all up to you.
- If you accept the offer, we’ll set up a closing usually within seven to ten days. We’ll pay cash for your home, and you’ll get out of your home fast for cash. That’s the entire process.
Can I expect a market value offer for my home?
When selling your home, our PWC Real Estate agent will consider the condition of your home, and will make a fair offer to pay cash. In determining the offer, our agent will discount from the value after it’s fully renovated. This means we will buy your home, but at a price that is below market value due to necessary repairs, renovation and other factors.
However, you will enjoy the conveniences of an all cash closing when selling your home to PWC Real Estate. You won’t have to deal with any mortgage approval hassles, and you don’t have to make repairs to your home. We can close as quickly as seven to ten days of receiving an offer for cash, and you’re out of your house.
How do you determine the price you will offer for my house?
PWC Real Estate takes a number of factors into consideration when determining a cash offer. After visiting your home we will evaluate:
- The existing condition of your home
- The extent and cost of repairs needed to resell your home
- The time it will take to finish needed repairs
- The value of your home compared to other comparable homes in the area
- The real estate commission required to resell your home
- The costs associated with maintaining your home during repairs, including taxes, payments, insurance, utilities, homeowner dues, and more
Does PWC Real Estate buy condos and townhomes too?
We buy single family homes, duplexes, multi-tenant buildings, townhomes, condos, apartments, and occasionally some commercial properties.
Does PWC Real Estate buy mobile homes?
No. If you’re selling your home and it’s a mobile or manufactured home, PWC Real Estate will be unable to make an offer. This is regardless of whether it’s on a fixed foundation or tied down.
Do I have to pay a fee for PWC Real Estate to make an offer on my home?
No. You never have to pay anything for PWC Real Estate to make an offer when you’re interested in selling your home for cash. We will schedule a visit at a time that’s convenient for you, answer your questions, evaluate your home, and make an all cash offer with no obligation, and at no cost to you.
Do I have to sell to PWC Real Estate if I contact you for a cash offer?
No. You’re never obligated to sell to PWC Real Estate when we submit an offer. You can choose to accept our cash offer, or you can choose not to. The decision is all up to you and the offer is with no obligation and no cost to you.
Who is PWC Real Estate?
PWC Real Estate purchases and rehabs properties across the nation to help homeowners close quickly without sacrificing top dollar for their homes! We primarily work in Florida, Arizona, California, Nebraska, Illinois and Maryland, but we’ve bought homes in 48 states! Wherever you live, PWC Real Estate would like to make you an offer on your property regardless of its condition. PWC Real Estate was co-founded by Aaron Whaley and Mike Preston, and also has local representatives working across the country.
Are all companies saying they buy “houses fast for cash” affiliated with PWC Real Estate?
No. At PWC Real Estate, we pride ourselves on evaluating your home and providing fair and honest offer to buy your home fast for cash. We have over 24 years of real estate experience and have no realtors, no fees, and don’t work off commission, so we truly have your best interest at heart. You are more than just a dollar sign, and we want to help you close on your home with as little stress as possible because we know how difficult selling a home can be!